HarvestChoice is committed to securing intellectual property rights in a manner that maximizes the benefits to developing world interests. Moreover, HarvestChoice is committed to respecting other’s intellectual property. With these interests in mind, we aim to facilitate broad dissemination and accessibility of information and data on this web site.
- information on this site, including text and documents, may be downloaded, copied, and redistributed subject to the terms of the Copyright Notice below and to the specific provisions governing data downloads;
- data may be requested and will be provided under terms of a User License, which can be viewed hereicon;
- data, figures and articles submitted to the site must come with permission to be posted under conditions similar to or more expansive than the conditions of use prescribed by HarvestChoice;
- copyright permission will be verified for all submitted data or articles.
Material contained in the HarvestChoice site is provided to you for informational purposes only. To the extent that legal principles are discussed, they are provided as general information and not as legal advice. If you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional. HarvestChoice does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
While we strive to keep the information posted to this web site accurate and well documented, please be aware that it may be incomplete or contain inaccuracies. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
For personal use and non-commercial purposes: permission is granted to download and copy and to redistribute information and articles – and data subject to the User License – provided that this is not for profit, no text is changed, and the designated copyright notice and source details remain with any material obtained from the site. For material generated by HarvestChoice, the designated copyright notice is © HarvestChoice, 2006-20013. Copyright notices or logos for material provided by other contributors to the site generally forms part of the metadata documenting the nature and source of the material. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do so is with a link to this web page.
For all other purposes, please request permission by contacting us. Please provide details about what you would like to copy and for what purpose.
HarvestChoice is committed to user privacy.
Although you can browse through this web site without giving any details about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide the data you submit or request.
Some information is collected and stored automatically:
- We collect and save only the default information logged by server software. Specifically, for each http request received, the date and time, the originating IP address and the object requested (e.g., specific pages accessed) are collected and saved.
- These logs are used to determine the amount of traffic on this site. Types of data that are of interest include the number of hits, the number of pages served, and the level of demand for pages of interest.
E-mail and Data Submission
You may choose to provide us with personal information in e-mail. That information will only be used to respond to your message.
To submit data, a certain amount of personal information is required, for example, name, email address, home institution. The information is necessary to verify and document data sources in line with commonly accepted professional standards and to secure permission to post. For these purposes, it may be necessary to disclose this information to third parties. In that case, HarvestChoice will disclose only that information necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) identified herein.
We do not collect personal information for any other purposes. Moreover, we do not give or sell it to any other organization.
Links to Other Sites
External Links and News Items
Links to other web sites are provided for convenience only. We have no control over such web sites and cannot be responsible for their content. Opinions expressed in these articles are not necessarily those of HarvestChoice.